February
February Break Week
What: Website building
How long: 3 hours for the Quill
I finished up the administrator interface and realized that I couldn't do the archive function, so I emailed the teacher and asked her if it was okay to not have it. I'm still waiting on a response. I had a to do several little things to clean up, but mostly it was just tedious work, no real brainpower involved except for trouble shooting.
I would have done so much more this week(kind of disappointed) but I got sick on Monday and had to go to the doctor and stuff, still am a bit sick 6 days later...
February 14, 2006
What: Blood donation
How long: 2 hours
Well, i went in at 1:15 and got out around 3, so it took about 2 hours for me to give blood. I didn't mind, but the needle fell out of my arm, and today(its the 26th) I still have bruising all along my arm. Its slowly fading.
February 7, 2006
What: Music
How long: 2 hours
Who: Chris, Ketchel, Aiden, Evan (Adam was sick)
It took me a long time to write this entry because I was horrendously busy and then I got sick. However, we didn't do much except valentine's day things with the kids.
Ketchel - we made a valentine's day book and sang it, the same as usual.
Aiden - we sang some songs, Aiden was extraordinarily hyper. He actually bit Chris he got so excited, and he took off on me when we turned the corner and ducked into another teacher's room.
Evan - we played with bean bags to work on sequencing, and Evan did relatively well, he got it right a few times with prompting. The inability or difficulty in sequencing must be neurological.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home