Tuesday, November 01, 2005

October 27, 2005

Where: Lifetime Assistance
How Long: 10:30-11:30

This was my last day at lifetime assistance, and I met with Bruce briefly. I wasn't really doing too much, and today was the time I actually did something. I helped Joanie carve a pumpkin, and got pumkin guts all over me. It was fun. The people are awesome there, but I want to try other things.

When: October 27, 2005
How Long: 12:50-3:20
Where: Hill and Ginther Schools
Who: Myself, Chris Gold, Jake, Jake, Mrs. Roe and her class

This was my first thursday with Mr. Gold. I met with two new kids, both named Jake. One was quiet and not very cooperative, and the other was the exact opposite. He was wired like a small yippy dog on speed, crack, and acid. Combined. They were both really fun, and the best part of my day was the time spent at the Ginther school, where I had my first group therapy session with Aiden, Evan, and Mrs Roe's class. Everyone got instruments, and he sang through several songs with the entire class, and had them pass instruments during the songs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home